Saturday, October 25, 2008

Guitar Center December Flyer

It begins!!!

As the launch of Ben's new album draws ever closer, 633 Music, Laguna Guitars, and Guitar Center announce a huge promotional push.

A full page insert with Ben and his Laguna guitar will be sent out with the December catalog to Guitar Center's huge data base of catalog customers.

Over ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND and counting!!!

"I am so very proud to be working with Laguna and Guitar Center, music begins at Guitar Center, and I am ALL about the music"!! Ben Robinson

Ben chose to play the Laguna guitar line, both electric and acoustic.

"I can play, and have played whatever I wanted, and I chose Laguna, I had no idea that it would lead to anything with Guitar Center, I just loved the guitar"!

Ben's new album was recorded with Laguna guitar's.

Go get one, they are fantastic and affordable, which means you will have a lot left over for Ben's album and gear!!

Peace and Love to you all!

From Ben Robinson and the 633 Staff

No comments: