Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Guitar Hero!

Recently John Mayer complained about Guitar Hero, stating in part that everyone should learn to play a real guitar and not pretend because in his words, "Nothing can come close to the feeling of playing a real guitar for a crowd".

When asked how he feels about the super hot game, Ben had this to say, "Are you kidding, the game rocks and the people who are great at it blow my mind, I have tried it, and it is tough. And being real about it, I wish EVERYONE could feel what I feel, but chances are most will not get to play at my level or the level that John has reached, so if they can even get close through playing Hero, I say more power to them, rock on". Ben adds, "It is my guess that quite a few people are going to be inspired to learn how to play a real instrument, and play well, I have no doubt about that"!

Hey, I think Armageddon Express would be perfect for Guitar Hero, don't you? If you know someone there give a call or an email and let them know how you feel.

Peace and Rock!!

No comments: