Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We have a new National Myspace Street Team Leader!

Everyone welcome Mr. Bill Twomey

Here is a little bio of our new team member:

Bill is from Northern New Jersey and is a 19 year old college student majoring in information systems.

Bill had this to say, "When I'm not online, which I am most of the time, I'm usually out at concerts or listening to music. I'm a big fan of the Blues, mostly newer Blues/Rock like Joe Bonamassa. I was very lucky to come across Ben Robinson. I found him through Joe Bonamassa's MySpace".

Bill also happens to be the New Jersey Street Team leader for Mr.Bonamassa, blues royalty in the house!

Ben is a fan of Joe's and welcomes any of that pixie dust on his career.

1 comment:

Stratoblogster said...

Thanks for stopping by Stratoblogster and letting me know about Ben! I just featured him and added him to the infamous Strat-o-Brother Directory as well.

Lemme know when the release debuts ok!

Cheers!!

JP